How do you vape? What kind of wholesale vapor juice is available? Is the vape juice good quality? When you're new to vaping, there are a lot of things to consider. With so many questions coming to mind, you may even feel a little overwhelmed. To help ease your way into the vaping world, here is a resourceful guide to the fundamentals of vape juice.
What Is E-Liquid?
E-liquid is a vaping concoction made up of flavoring, a base liquid (PG/VG), and an optional nicotine additive. E-liquid is one of the primary ingredients for vaping and determines the type of overall experience you will have. It is also known as e-juice, vaping liquid, and vapor juice. The vaping liquid is mainly a diluent base made from polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400), vegetable glycerin (VG), or propylene glycol (PG).
How Many Types of Flavors Are Available?
There are virtually unlimited possibilities for e-liquid flavors on the market. For most suppliers, the flavors are broken down into six primary categories. These categories include:
How Does It Work?
E-liquids are very simple. You purchase it in either a pre-filled cartridge (known as a pod or tank) or separately (a reusable cartridge/tank/pod and e-liquid bottles). The vapor juice works by using the battery to heat up a coil or heating element, which vaporizes the e-liquid solution, producing a vapor cloud you can inhale for intense flavors.
Are There Any Safety Concerns?
The main concern with e-liquid comes from the liquid that does contain nicotine, as direct contact over an extended period is potentially harmful. This includes ingesting the juice or absorbing it into your skin. E-liquid, especially liquids with high nicotine concentrations, can cause nicotine poisoning if ingested or left on the skin in large amounts. A drop is unlikely to harm an adult, but a spoonful could cause sickness. Children and individuals with lower body weight should particularly avoid ingestion and skin contact with e-liquids. E-liquids are intended for vaporization, not other forms of consumption.
What Safety Precautions Should I Take?
To help minimize the risks, adults should always store vapor juice in a location that is secure and away from any children and pets. If possible, the place should be locked and hidden.
When handling liquid nicotine and e-liquids for mixing you should also take the proper safety precautions. These precautions include but are not limited to:
• always wear gloves
• clean up any spills as quickly as possible, and
• never handle liquids around children
How Do I Determine the Right E-Liquid Company for Me?
With so many companies offering vaping supplies, it can be hard to determine what is the best option for you. However, by remembering three key things, you will know how to choose the company that is best for you. These elements include:
• Customer Service - Look into how a company treats their clientele. Think about how they handle unsatisfied customers, whether you get a person when you call in, the type of return policies they offer, and if free shipping is available.
• Quality - A key ingredient to any business is the quality of products a company sells. Do they provide high-quality brands, or do they use low-quality ingredients and additives that could ruin flavor?
• Reviews - One of the best ways to get an idea about a company is to look through their customer reviews. While not every Internet review will be helpful, you can decipher an overall opinion based on reports from trusted sources.
For more information on e-liquids and wholesale vapor juice, call the skilled staff at Kingdom Vapor at 1-814-297-8240, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.