The phenomenon of B2B is getting larger as more of the entrepreneurs are heading towards online space.
B2B companies are seeking automations and web-based solutions for higher efficiency for lowering down the cost. To stay competitive in space, it is crucial for your B2B eCommerce must be best and unique in their way. So, it is very important to look for Magento Development Company for efficient development of the website as per your need and requirement.
To optimize the website speed for writing creative and engaging content, here are the top 10 aspects of developing best in class eCommerce website for maximizing business profits.
1.) Make it mobile optimized: More than half of the topic is coming from smartphones, and Google is top in this race. Your site must be mobile optimized if you want to show up on top in Search engine results page. A greater look upon is how prospects need to place their orders. Having an SSL is also very crucial for SEO aspects. Google is cautious about whether end users are protected while surfing the site or not. For this, the website owner has to submit two sitemaps to webmaster tool, i.e., “Http:// and “Https://” version.” of your site. By this Google confirms that your website is available and protected for being indexed.
2) Customer protection with SSL: SSL certificate simply means no other can check or in intercept sensitive information. Going to website their URL says, “https://” rather than “HTTP://” which means SSL secures it. Smart customers are very aware of such things. They also get the glaring warning when they visit website saying that it is not protected. The website will be turned off by insecure merchant platform, and end-user won’t be able to access this site at all.
Making your B2B eCommerce website mobile friendly is not just the smart thing to do as it is simply a unique selling proposition. There is also the stuff to boost your mobile conversion rate. In this way, you can hit the ground running out in mobile space.
4) Updating shopping capabilities: Faulty shipping is one of the biggest culprits of revenue use loss and customer turnover in B2B eCommerce. This is simply not a back-end ordeal; shipping starts even before the order is made.
Top reasons for B2B consumers abandon the cart is:
• Complicated or too long checkout process.
• No expedited options.
• Higher shipping cost.
• Damage or broken product delivery.
This is the reason why Magento specifically initiates in optimizing eCommerce website, but shipping process too. Here are the shipping benefits:
• Automated order delivery from various multiple locations.
• Fast, scalable, and trustworthy shipping platform through Temando.
• Advanced selection options for reducing rates and quality.
• Better communication with a customer for more shipping satisfaction.
5). optimized image loading for better SEO: Load speed of images is crucial in general when it comes to prospects of SEO. It is very important due to various reasons. The faster will be your load time; faster will be the speed of a website. The smaller of your image size, faster it will get upload. This helps in reducing the file size to maintain quality. It simply starts with saving the photo.
6). More actionable and engaging web content: Right from homepage to the product description of your blog, to engage the customer is very crucial. For doing this, you need to talk to their specific requirements and pain points for offering best in class solutions.
Your website must incorporate tone of voice that your brand has. Think about the content as a conversation from your side. People usually observe these small things and help in driving the conversation on the website. More engaging content helps in creating more of brand loyalty. Actionable content helps in driving more of the customer to place the order.
7). Opt open source for more control: Every business is unique in its way, and eCommerce website reflects that. It is important to personalize the process as per the need and requirement of the customers. The more control you have more will be the efficiency and better administration. Opting open source as a platform with B2B eCommerce business helps in gaining control over it. You will have access to a huge range of resources after building. You can also hire Magento developer for Magento website development as it is best in class ecommerce open source platform.
8). Implementing B2B eCommerce analytics: B2B eCommerce is so different from B2C. A B2C site requires tracking macro metrics like average cart value. But B2B sites need a much more customized solution. It is all because of the uniqueness of every customer. So, they all need customized solutions, which simply means you require keeping up with every single KPI’s
It’s very important to have a business analytics solution that enables to craft your KPI tracking for every customer. You need to track every single catalog, contracts, and action. Every lead you take on must be a high ticket customer, so you can also update with sales reps and negotiations. This is all possible with Magento business intelligence.
9). ECommerce personalization: It is crucial to have best-customized backend- and it’s equally crucial for customers for having personalized front-end experience. With such unique preferences and contracts, you have to show visitors with tailored catalogs and ordering options.
4 points should be a focus at the time of personalizing the platform:
• Craft a persona of buyer for your brand for making a clear vision of what they want.
• Keep brand and communication channels consistent for all the platforms and on each stage of buying journey.
• Start small, but measure everything.
• Move the ranks online and offline. You will understand when you are winning as you will receive high SEO traffic and referral business.
10). Bulk order options and discounts: When it is a matter of B2B site, you must consider the volume of orders. Discounts on bulk order keep you competitive and make your customer come back for sure. They also help in getting rid of perishables for new and updated products. This is the standard and favorite in wholesale or B2B business, though one can also run discounts on expiration dates and product updates.
If you’re ready for making waves in B2B eCommerce space, you need a website that enables the best foot forward. This post has cleared out ten must have keys for taking the business on a high level. Grow the online presence and reap the rewards. We at panacea, have best in class team of Magento from where you can hire certified Magento developer. We also have expertise in mobile application development services in USA and across the globe. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.