If you are an innovative entrepreneur and planning to set up an office or searching for buying or investing in a business, it is important to get the right visa for this. There are various Australian Business Visas for businessmen who want to set themselves up in Australia.
The purpose of Australian Business Visas is to participate in a variety of business activities such as conferences, business meetings, and many other objectives. Those who like to visit Australia for a short period can apply for a business visa, for commercial reasons, they do not require labor work or receive payment from an Australian source. In case of business visa, you should plan your journey well in advance and you should not buy air tickets until you receive the visa. No matter how strong the case is, you should not automatically consider that you will get an Australian visa.
Registered Migrant agent in Adelaide works in all types of visas like family visas, sponsored skilled, independent visa, business visa for Australia.
There are three types of Australian business visa:
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional visa) Subclass 188
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Business Talent -Permanent visa (Subclass 132)
Business Innovation and Investment Visa-188 is part of the Australian Business Visas Business Innovation and Investment Program. This Australian Business Visa enables you to do business, manage the business, do business and do investment activity and do an activity in Australia. This visa is for those who desire to handle new or current business in Australia or want to invest in the Australian state or region. The eligibility criteria to obtain a visa will be decided by the state or regional government agency and the visa application will depend on the immigration and border security minister.
Business Innovation and Investment Visa - 888 is the second step of Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subclass-188 of Australian Business Visas. Once you've met the requirements of your temporary visa, you can apply for it. This visa allows you to manage and own a business in Australia (Business Innovation Stream) and continues investment and commercial activity in Australia (Investor Section and Important Investor Section). If you are nominated by a state or region nominated by a temporary Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Subclass 188), you will be eligible to receive this visa and have fulfilled all the requirements of that visa in which you will apply for the first time did. If you are holding a special category visa and you meet the requirements of the business innovation stream, then you can also avail of this visa.
Business Talent (Subclass 132): This type of Australian business visa allows you to establish a new country or develop an existing business. This Australian Business Visa enables applicants to outset or flourishes current business in Australia. This is a permanent residence visa of Australia for people sponsored by the Australian State or regional government agencies.
Other important information
- There are two streams of permanent visas which are:
- Significant Business History Stream: Business representatives or business partners can do business for business representatives or business partners want to do business with this Australia Business Visa.
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream: These are the people who have taken venture capital funds from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited. If you have personal assets of AUD1.5 million and do an annual turnover of at least AUD3 million, then you will be able to get this visa.
- If you need enrollment from a different nominee or if you have to wear special category Australia Business Visa (subclass 444), then you need a temporary visa (subclass 188) and you need to get the nomination from state or region or Australia. The Australian Government requires this Australia Business Visa before applying for it.
Migration agent in Adelaide, Australia is operating Visa Made hassle-free where you will find dedicated professionals to meet all your immigration needs.