Bulk messaging is a method employed by many business enterprises as a method of mobile marketing. It is essentially the process of disseminating a large number of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals. It is a powerful communication tool used for sending alerts and reminders. Mobile phones have over time become an important component of our daily lives. Companies big or small, spend significant amounts of money on traditional methods of advertising. Bulk SMS companies in Gurgaon; aim at creating greater brand awareness for a product by reaching out to higher potential markets within a short period of time.
Types of Bulk SMS
Bulk SMS helps a company to communicate with a broader audience base through the use of its mobile marketing platform. The main types of Bulk SMS are as follows-
- Transactional SMS – This is also known as informational SMS and they are mainly used to deliver information like OTP for verification, sending updates, alerts, and reminders. Most industrial sectors use transactional SMS services.
- Promotional SMS- These messages are widely sent across to recipients to market the products and services of a business. They are sent between 9 am to 9 pm to all contact numbers that are not registered in the DND list.
Power Features of Bulk SMS
With the option of reaching out to a wider group of audience, bulk SMS facility has the following features-
- It has a robust delivery system along with a retry option to ensure delivery of all messages.
- For ensuring timely delivery of messages it functions on an intelligent queue management system along with clustered load balancing.
- It is largely connected with multiple operators to ensure uninterrupted delivery of messages.
- Messages can be effectively viewed without downloading or making use of data. It also has a quick delivery overview option and refreshes the screen.
- In order to find out the delivery status of a particular number it also has a Searchable and Detailed delivery report option.
- Lastly, it exports the complete report to a CSV sheet.
The new wave of marketing’ aims at creating a greater impression on a larger group of people through the application of a dynamic technology; SMS. Bulk SMS allows companies to engage in real-time two-way communication. Reportedly 98% of the messages are in fact opened and read within the first 5 seconds. In contrast to this only 20% of emails are ultimately opened by the recipients. Bulk SMS services require low set up and operating costs. It is not only an intimate medium of communication but highly targeted as well.
Bulk SMS facility is a highly beneficial marketing technique. Besides being prompt and cost-effective it has a wide network reach. Bulk SMS companies in Gurgaon aim at reaching out to customers with personalized messages based on the consumer preferences and demographics. It is also less time-consuming.