Are you looking for the best tools that will help you in developing your website? Do not browse more. A computer program that is used by the software developers for editing, creating, supporting, maintaining and debugging others frameworks, programs, and applications. You need a way to create your code and test, preview and debug it. You might also require special tools depending on your project. Language is behind all web development tools. The most preferred tools utilized by the developers are visual studio code, NPM, GitHub, typescript, chrome developer tools, codepen and many more. So if you want to make your clients happy with your services, you must see the suggested tools below.
- Visual studio code: It is used for code editing and it is the most preferred tool by developers. Visual studio code is a free open-source tool from Microsoft that has various amazing features. You can run it at any time and anywhere. Extensions like API and README usage are available in this tool. It provides multiple searches and you can search across various files at the same time. The Mojave dark mode support option is also available.
- NPM: It is an online repository which stands for Node package manager. The tool helps in publishing open-source Node’s project. It consists of three components are the registry, website, and command-line interface (CLI). Many tools are available in NPM to resolve any query. One of the best features is developers can share their code with other NPM users. You can easily restrict codes with other developers.
- GitHub: Microsoft has purchased this GitHub tool in 2018. This tool allows various designers and programmers to work together on a project. Drag and drop Gist code easily with this tool. It provides emoji, repository URL shortener, 3D rendering, and command-line interface. You can find a file by easily navigating.
- TypeScript: A TypeScript is the most popular front-end development tool and an open-source language tool. Typescript has around 32000 added tools. It has launched the latest version which is TypeScript 3.2. Its prominent features are models intersections, optical static typing, new functionality for BigInt, strict checking options for applying and bind calls, and many more. Typescript is good in overwriting new properties and mock-up the behavior of spreads.
- Chrome developer tools: Developers preferred to utilize chrome developer tools for debugging and developing. Chrome has launched a new version is DevTools (chrome72). You can modify and inspect CSS variables in the style tab and highlighting the text nodes in the DOM tree is available. Also available an option of visualizing performance metrics and it has many special features.
- CodePen: It is an inspiration tool that reminds you of the smoother and faster development process. It has advanced features like prototype new ideas, show-off your development progress, evaluate potential candidates to hire, and many more. Developers can sync and view live changes. It reduces coding efforts for demo pages and adding links.
Web development tools are very important for your website so choose a perfect tool according to your project. Tell us which tool you like most? Through your comments.