What makes a good website? If it is to answer in one line, it would be where the users have to think less as the website understand them and ensure to cater their needs in a specified, easy and effective manner.
For this post, we have listed 7 different elements that are surely the must-haves and will constitute for a good website. As the offshore web development company in India, we ensure to have these elements, a quintessential of web development.
- The listed purpose: Make sure you know the primary purpose of what your site is for
- Targeted audience: make sure you know your targeted audience. You should be very clear when it comes to determining the audience to whom the site is aimed to. Make sure you know everything about them – demographics, age group, their work and interests, etc.
- Well-Guided navigation: Make sure the website has easy navigation to ensure it is easy for visitors to get around your website.
- Right design: it is very important as you need to have a distinctive and authentic website backed by dynamic web design to appeal to the users.
- Premium quality imagery: make sure you have right images in best quality otherwise your site won’t look good with all textual content.
- High quality and relevant Content: even with the best of designs, your site won’t work unless it has quality content for users.
- Right font: A simple font that goes along with your niche and which is legible is fine.
The listed purpose:
As the web design company in India, we will advise you to understand the purpose of your website. You should know what exactly is your website is going to do. There is simple logic that goes along. For instance, if you’re building a site for selling your products, your primary purpose is to sell your products. Every strategy then should be driven by this purpose.
Be very particular about your purpose when it comes to website development. For instance, if you’re going for blogging sites that will inform users about things, then every post you make should be the answer to the questions the users are looking for. Define the purpose well in your website.