In this digital era, there are millions of companies who launch their products and services in web market every day. Every business needs a strategy to sell their product on web market and establish a brand value. As we all know there are numerous of option available in market and people can easily get confused. According to a research 80%, people search online before they buy any product or service and most people only visit the first or second page of search engine. So now you know how important to get rank on the first page of search engine. So this is the only reason that’s why people use digital marketing strategies. Nowadays if you hire a professional web development company to design your website, they will also suggest you take digital marketing package for your website growth.
Before knowing more about digital marketing one should know what is digital marketing and what are its strategies.
Digital marketing is the way of a step ahead in the highly competitive market. Digital marketing is a combination of different strategies to get higher ranking and establish a brand. These strategies designed according to a potential and current customer and then formulate a marketing plan so that your business can expand on global level. We have to follow different steps to make a successful marketing strategy.
1) Research: The first step of any digital marketing plan that digital marketer has full knowledge about market and latest trends. The person should be fully aware of how to attract customers and get traffic for your website.
2) Customer Segmentation: In this part firstly we have to divide potential customer according to our product and services. For example, if you are promoting an anti aging cream than a digital marketer will target below 30 age group and prepare strategies according to them.
3) Targeting: The next step is to target the right audience for your product and service. If your product is your youth then digital marketer should prepare strategies according to latest trends.
4) Goal Setting: There is a saying if you want to achieve something you need to set your goals first. So same process should be followed in digital marketing. A digital marketer plans their goals and anticipates results and tries to achieve that result.
5) Use smart Techniques: There are many techniques which are followed in digital marketing like SEO, SMO, and PPC etc. A Marketer should know what kind of strategy use more to get higher results and then execute accordingly as they are very well versed with the digital marketing world.
The next step of digital marketing is choosing marketing strategies. As we know digital marketing is big world and various strategies will be followed by digital marketers. Let’s discuss them:
SEO(Search Engine Optimization):
Search engine optimization is the foremost techniques which are used in digital marketing in order to get rank on the first page of a search engine. There are two kinds of strategies followed in digital marketing field
1) On page Techniques
2) Off Page Techniques
In On page techniques digital marketer focus on keywords, Meta tags and Meta description. A marketer will follow different strategies and anticipate result.
Off Page Techniques:
In Off page techniques a marketer will focus on different techniques in order to get rank on web. In off page, SEO marketer focus on content submission techniques. Content is the king of off page SEO, content should be unique and informative. If you will submit higher quality content you will automatically get rank for your website.
SMO(Social Media Marketing):
This is the best way to get organic traffic for your website. Today, Social media sites are the part of our daily life. People of every age are on social media sites. It is the simplest way to connect with people. So digital marketers spread awareness and establish brand value for your product or service. There are different strategies followed by digital marketers like social sharing, creating page, create groups to get rank on web.
Email Marketing is the personalized way of marketing. In email marketing, we give offers and deals by sending emails. From this technique, we can target potential and current customer and establish a relationship with them. This is also known as direct marketing.
This technique gives you higher results in less time. In this technique, you need to create and share content to attract users. You need to submit relevant content as much as possible. The content should be unique , informative and attractive so it can get attention easily.
PPC( Pay Per Click):
In this technique, you need to put some advertisement on your website and you will get some amount on every single click. It can bring direct traffic on your website. You can earn from this PPC as it Google’s internet advertising model. You can give advertisement of your website too you just need to give some amount of publisher.